Government Degree College Uri has implemented Three Tier Feedback System designed by Department of Higher Education Government of UT of J&K. The Different Components of Feedback system are as :
- Student Feedback
• This is an anonymous student feedback process through a structured
• A Student must have at least 60% attendance to be eligible to fill this
• The feedback will be taken twice in a semester i.e. in Mid Semester- 45
days after the start of the semester and the second feedback at the end of
Semester, i.e. 90 Days after the start of the semester.
• The anonymous feedback generated will be collated by the concerned
Principal and final data (subject wise) will be shared with the concerned
• This will help the faculty understand the perspective of the learners and
to further improve the teaching-learning process.
- Faculty Evaluation and Feedback
• This is a quarterly feedback cum evaluation process where every
faculty member is graded by the Principal on a series of parameters
including teaching, research and participation in other college
activities. Student feedback is an important component of this
• The aim of this process is to provide objective feedback to the
faculty and encourage them to build on their strengths and work on
their lesser strengths.
• This will help create a culture of excellence within the Higher
Education Ecosystem, so that everyone contributes to the best of
the abilities and maintains the highest possible
• The quarterly faculty evaluation shall be the basis of the Annual
Performance Report (APR).
- Institutional Feedback
• This exercise aims to capture feedback from the
students as well as faculty members about their
overall experience in the Institute in terms of
infrastructure, services and other facilities.
• This feedback too is anonymous and has to be
obtained quarterly i.e. 4 times in a year.
• The special feature of this feedback is that it is
obtained from both the students and the